Friday, May 23, 2014

Yea for the NP and Her Assistant!

We spoke with the nurse practitioner late yesterday afternoon. When I asked my main question, she said that anytime his pulse rate goes over 100 and stays that way for a length of time (The time was left a little nebulous), I should call 911. His pulse rate jumps to over 150 sometimes.

I explained the problem I was having seeing the cardiologist and she said her assistant would see to it, heh, heh. The assistant called this morning before 9:00 am saying we have an appointment today at 2:15.

The NP also ordered another potassium test for this morning, but we won’t get the results until probably next Tuesday.

I hope they can give him something for his problem. His heart rate goes high, but his blood pressure drops very low. He is now having more than one episode a day. And he gets so tired. Today he barely made it up the steps when we cam home.

No comments:

Post a Comment