Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wonders of Wonders

Today was the day to call for a refill of Mr. Fixit's cancer medicine. As I mentioned before, the refills are shipped from a Walgreen's specialty pharmacy in Pennsylvania. I was advised to call for the refill ten days before the month's supply runs out. When I called, of course, I was told by their computer to push 1 for this, 2 for that, 3 for the other, etc., etc. None of them seemed to apply to me so I just waited until something familiar came along. Finally, "Hey, I think I'll try this one." Now I know this may be hard to believe, but I connected to a Real Person. I was so excited! I gave her almost all the pertinent information (she didn't need the prescription number), and she said that we should receive the meds on Thursday. Wow! I was unprepared for simplicity and the speed of the shipment. Yea! for Walgreen's!

1 comment: